Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Announcing the Publishing of My First Novel

My first novel is now available on Amazon.com in paperback or in digital format (Kindle).  

The title is: Giacomo’s Luck Runs Out.  I used the pen name of Dr. Antonio G. Sacchetta. 

The novel chronicles the odyssey of a young man, who as a youngster leaves his native village in Sicily to join his grandfather in America. 

It is a perilous journey with excitement and many challenges.  Along the way, he recognizes a major flaw in his character, and his inability to keep an important promise doom his life.

The novel is pure fiction, although the setting is real and somewhat autobiographical.  If you like reading adventures and human drama stories, you might enjoy this novel.  

I am already working on another novel that explores an important human dilemma.


I welcome your feedback, should you have the opportunity to read it.  Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment